PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks!

BRoper
03-19-2013, 01:40 PM
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who took part in the package we received. It was a very thoughtful gift box that put a smile on our faces as well as tears in our eyes. We will continue to think of every child and their families that were honored through the donations included in the box.

My husband and I signed up on the website at the same time and we each received a box. Is there a way I can forward the unopened package on to another CDH family? Or should I send it back to the organization. Can someone please let me know?

Thanks again,
Brooke

freedom
03-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Brooke - We are so happy that placed a smile on your face & in your heart. Our members who made those donations will be so happy to read your sweet note. Thank you. Let me check for you on the other box. I'll get back with you. Take care.

Chris and TracyMeats
03-20-2013, 10:34 AM
I had left a note to only send one box out to you both, but it was overlooked. You can send it back, but shipping is high. You can always donate it to the NICU for a CDH family or at your doctor's office, for any future CDH baby that is diagnosed. Any of the items inside can be given to any NICU. You are welcome to keep what you want out of the box too.

I am glad the box brought comfort...there are so many thinking of you and your precious baby. (((HUGS)))

freedom
03-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Thank you Tracy - You always have such wonderful ideas!

BRoper
03-26-2013, 01:36 PM
I think I will donate it to Rady's Children's Hospital since that seems ok with everybody. Thanks again!

freedom
03-27-2013, 11:00 AM
That is so sweet. Maybe include a special note with it?

Chris and TracyMeats
04-04-2013, 08:17 PM
I also heard back from Dawn, you can always send it back "postage due to us" and we will take care of the postage back.

freedom
04-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Thank you Tracy!