PDA

View Full Version : Miller, Alexyss Jean-Elizabeth

admin
01-23-2007, 08:52 PM
[left:4f865ee4f6]http://www.cherubs-cdh.org/Album/new/millera2.jpg[/left:4f865ee4f6]It all started when I was about 3 months. It was a regular check-up. The DR. found she had C.D.H. I was not too sure what was about to happen. So 5 months later the doctors from San Francisco called me and told me my best bet would be to deliver there. So 4 days later I headed up there. The doctor ran every test possible. So 2 days later she was delivered by C-section, Alexyss was born at 7:59 a.m. on March 23, 1998. She weighed 8lbs 2oz. and 21in. She was rushed to the N.I.C.U. ECMO bay. She had her surgery on 4/1/98 and came off E.C.M.O. She really did good until her nitric oxide machine failed. The doctors. came and told me what was going on, that she had no chance to live. So we decided to pull her life support. Alexyss lived for almost a month. Alexyss would be two years old this year. My other two daughters talk about her all the time. We miss you baby girl, and we all will be together some day. Love You, Mommy, Brandi, and Breeanne.

Written by Alexyss's mom, Rachel Paige (Caifornia)