PDA

View Full Version : WGN CDH Awareness Interview

NeilRubenstein
06-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Here's a link to our WGN interview that aired on 6/17/13 about CDH, CHERUBS, and my family having to deal with a second CDH diagnosis:

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91046&sitesection=0_watch_live&VID=24890046

ShellyMoore
06-18-2013, 10:16 AM
You all did a FANTASTIC job! I swore I wasn't going to cry, but alas, couldn't help it...

Thank you for ALL the GREAT things you have done for the CHERUBS community & we are 110% with you as this new chapter unfolds! Just like I'm sure you tell your folks, the same holds true from us to you both... If you need to talk, you know where to find us! Our ear is always here for you both! And HAPPY 3rd Birthday to Aiden! He is SUCH a cutie & I'm sure his brother will be just as cute! :-)

Shelly Moore

NeilRubenstein
06-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Here's an even better link to our cover story:

http://wgntv.com/2013/06/17/wgn-cover-story/

freedom
06-18-2013, 02:54 PM
You all did a great job. Thank you and you know you are all in our thoughts daily.

Chris and TracyMeats
06-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Amazing job, amazing family! Baby R and Aidan are blessed with two wonderful parents.

Thank you for doing this interview and spreading CDH awareness. We all are here for you Neil in the months to come. Even through this difficult journey, you still are supporting others going through the same thing you are...in my book, you and Amy are two very special people. The world needs more people like the two of you.

Praying for Baby R and his miracle.....he is going to follow his brother's footsteps!!

ReneeB
06-18-2013, 03:53 PM
It was a great interview.

While I was thankful to not have to go through the CDH journey twice I have been through 2 very difficult pregnancies....our CDH baby (the second event) actually had the higher survival odds.

When we found out about CDH my thoughts were "Unfortunately, we've been through something like this before AND fortunately, we've been through something like this".

No one deserves to go through this once let alone two or three times BUT you know what your capable of and you know you're all made of some pretty tough stuff. My thoughts are with you all.

NeilRubenstein
06-18-2013, 11:28 PM
Thanks everyone...