PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

SamanthaStein
09-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi there,
my spouse and I recently received a beautiful package from your HOPE Totebag program. We weren't aware that CHERUBS did this for its members and we wanted to express our gratitude for this piece of hope. We were extremely touched by each thoughtful item included in the package and are grateful for the information within as well. We are proudly wearing our pins and bracelets and intend on organizing a fundraiser in the coming months to spread awareness about the defect that has touched so many.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
XOX

Chris and TracyMeats
09-24-2013, 12:07 PM
(((HUGS))) Samantha....so happy your package has arrived. So much love goes into those bags from all of our members that have been touched by CDH, so happy it brought you comfort during this difficult time.

PatriciaH
09-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Samantha, I am so glad that the totebag has reached you and that it has brought you and your husband some comfort during this difficult time.

ShellyMoore
09-30-2013, 12:03 AM
So glad you got your totebag & we hope it will be a help and a blessing as you walk this difficult CDH journey!

Shelly

freedom
10-07-2013, 12:57 PM
So glad it touched your heart. I know our members will enjoy reading your kind note. Take care and know we are all here for you. Much love from Maryland.