PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

mirandacalhoun
11-02-2013, 04:44 AM
It took a bit for me to work up the courage to open my hope tote bag box. Partially because I didn't know what it was but mostly cause I'm trying not to think to much about the cdh (seems I am losing that battle though). I really wish there was a way to contact the donors personally and thank them. While it made me tear up, it also gave me comfort and a feeling of support which I am very thankful for.

KarlaHolt
11-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Glad you opened the tote bag. A lot of love goes in them! I love donating items in honor of my son whenever I can.

Chris and TracyMeats
11-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Hope the totebag brought you much comfort during this very difficult time....so much love is gone into each of those bags we send out. You are not alone on this journey....so many are here cheering your precious baby on. (((HUGS)))

ShellyMoore
11-04-2013, 03:44 PM
So glad you were able to take some comfort from the totebag! This journey is a tough one but I hope what was sent makes it a bit easier & helps to convey how much your Cherub & your family is loved!!!

Shelly

freedom
11-06-2013, 12:51 PM
I'm so glad you opened the box. I know so much love goes into each and everyone of them from all our members.