PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers Needed!!!

Chris and TracyMeats
12-29-2013, 03:45 PM
If you are interested in volunteering for CHERUBS, please visit www.cherubs-cdh.org and go to the Volunteer Tab for more information or send an email to Tracy Meats and Josh Hensley (Volunteer Co-Coordinators) at volunteer@cherubs-cdh.org.

The following states we do not have a representative and we need one!!
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New Mexico
New York
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
West Virginia

The following states could use some more help!
Alabama
California
Colorado
Illinois
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Ohio
Texas
Wisconsin

We are also in need of help internationally too! To name a few, Canada and South Africa.

FeleciaWoodruff
12-29-2013, 05:41 PM
What about sending an email to each state's members letting them know about open positions within their state? Maybe that will help too. :)

KarlaHolt
12-30-2013, 09:05 AM
We did that awhile back. Can't hurt to try again. I know I had several states that I sent emails to with almost zero response.

ShellyMoore
12-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Add Washington to the states that need more help!

Christina does a fantastic job but her numbers have skyrocketed & she REALLY could use a 2nd or 3rd set of hands!

Shelly Moore

Chris and TracyMeats
12-30-2013, 03:44 PM
It is so hard to find good volunteers too! So many sign-up, but don't follow through. Last year, Karla, Karen and I split up states and sent out tons of emails asking for help, but like Karla said, some states we heard nothing. I need to go revisit our interest list and make contact with those people again. Maybe life has made it easier for them to step up now versus then.

KarlaHolt
12-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Didn't realize we had so many states without reps. Wow!

freedom
01-02-2014, 04:31 PM
I say keep trying. You never know one of these times we may be able to grab someone. Maybe send out this reminder once every 2 or 3 months. It can't hurt.

LaurenWard
01-03-2014, 10:28 PM
I had a lady on my Facebook who was interested in being the rep for WV. Wonder if she ever got her paperwork in? I'll check back with her this week!

freedom
01-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Lauren - Can you send the name of the person to Tracy Meats at: volunteer@cherubs-cdh.org so she can look into it?

Thank you
Freedom

Chris and TracyMeats
01-04-2014, 02:18 PM
I was thinking about Honery this week Lauren too...need to check in with her and see.

LaurenWard
01-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Yes, are you going to check in or would you like me to? I talk to her on a regular basis.

Chris and TracyMeats
01-04-2014, 02:25 PM
You can check in with her! Thank you!!

LaurenWard
01-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Checked in, ill let you know of a reply :)

LaurenWard
01-05-2014, 10:31 PM
Okay, she responded. She'a been super busy with the holidays and is getting the paperwork sent in this week! :)

Chris and TracyMeats
01-06-2014, 09:46 PM
That sounds good to me!!!! Thanks Lauren for checking in with her!

Please, any of you, if you are interested in volunteering please send Josh and I an email at volunteer@cherubs-cdh.org! We would love to have you join our team in 2104!!

Megan Smith-Weedon
01-08-2014, 07:22 PM
When I was the MI Rep. I tried to get people to volunteer as a Co-Rep. There a lot of MI and members and unfortunately I couldn't get anyone to volunteer or write for a Proclamation. I was the one man band in Michigan. So hopefully on the conference call we can come up with a way to get people more involved. The interest just doesn't seem to be there and I'm not sure why.