PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter Angels

admin
04-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Our printed newsletters will start going out again to off-line families, hospitals, and parents who subscribes.

For $500.00 for a whole Newsletter Sponsorship you will receive a 8.5 x 11" full-page tribute to your cherub on the back page. You will also received a printed copy and a CHERUBS Member t-shirt.

You can post your cherub's story, photos, poems or whatever you like within reason (disclaimer here for appropriate behavior).

What a great way to remember or honor your cherub!

Members can also go in together and share sponsorship for $250.00 for 2 familis or $125.00 for 4.

Sponsorship for each newsletter is on a first-come, first serve basis. Our next newsletter will be published in June.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-06-2007, 03:11 AM
If anyone would like to be a Newsletter Angel for this issue, I need your donation by tomorrow (Tuesday) to dedicate the newsletter to your cherub.

You can donate through our web site at http://www.cdhsupport.org/donate/index.php

StephanieOlivarez
11-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Is there a certain amount to donate?(for a newsletter Angel)
Being a Newsletter Angel is different from being a newsletter sponsor right?
Thanks

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Newsletter sponsor and Newsletter Angel are the same thing. You can donate $125.00 and receive a 1/4th page tribute to your cherub or up to $500.00 for a full page tribute. The donation pays for postage and printing.

StephanieOlivarez
11-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Ok, I made a mistake. Do I still have time? I can go and put in the rest on. Does this have a picture included? I cannot figure out how to get these uploaded-do you think I could email it to you-if it does include a picture.
Sorry not to have know this-and I know your working hard trying to get the newsletter done!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Yes, Stephanie, you still have time... I won't finish this up until later today. Yes you can add a photo and you can e-mail it to me if you'd like.

StephanieOlivarez
11-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Thank you-I will put in the right amount now and try and email you a picture of Miss Shelby. Hopefully I can figure that out!!!LOL
Stephanie