04-29-2007, 08:57 PM
We need all sorts of Angels for our International Conference:

- For $1000.00 you can sponsor the conference halls
- You can sponsor a conference breakfast or dinner
- You can sponsor children's entertainments such as a clown or magician
- For $200.00 you can sponsor the conference programs
- You can sponsor children's activities by supplying fun toys or art supplies
- For $50.00 you can sponsor member name badges

Each Angel will be featured in our Silver Lining newsletter and in the conference programs. Each Angel will also receive a CHERUBS Member T-Shirt.

As we decide on a venue and figure out what other Angel opportunities there will be for our next International Conference, we will post them here.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Do we have any Conference Angels? Our conference location is undecided - we've narrowed it down to Boston, Orlando or Phoenix.

karahess
11-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Boy is there a lot of stuff hidden around here that I've never read. I just found this one about conference angels. Dawn, is that still something you're looking for? Maybe you should re-visit the topic now that people are figuring out the website and are actually on.

StephanieOlivarez
11-18-2007, 10:43 PM
I agree Kara-this is one I have not seen either.
I thought the International Conference was going to be in NC?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-18-2007, 11:45 PM
We're having the Angel Ball and Golf Tournament in NC to try to raise money for the International Conference. We haven't decided where to have the conference yet. It's between Orlando, Phoenix, Boston and Raleigh (if in Raleigh same time as the fundraisers).

StephanieOlivarez
11-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Gottcha ya.
When would the International Conference be? Who gets invited to that?
Have you decided on a time for the Angel Ball and Golf Tournament?
Oh-that would be cool to have it in Raleigh during the Angel Ball and Golf Tournment-that's what you mean right?
How exciting to be looking forward to such BIG events.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Ok, I *think* we have a weekend planned for all this, about to post more info. And I need some voting done too!