PDA

View Full Version : Cafepress Comments

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Have you purchased a cafepress item? Tell us what you think!

Elaine Moats
09-22-2007, 07:53 PM
I have purchased the CHERUBS book. It was easy to do. Also last year I purchased some penguin items for my youngest daughter (my penguin nut) and it was very easy to do also.

DanielleKessner
09-23-2007, 12:31 AM
I purchased Stories of CHERUBS from Cafepress. It was very easy and no issues being from another country. The book made it all the way to Australia in perfect condition and in VERY quick time. This is the first time I have bought anything but have been thinking I might suggest a couple of items to my family that I would like for Christmas! :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-23-2007, 10:38 AM
I've told my family that this year I want CHERUBS clothes. Sweatshirt, sweatsuit, hat, baseball shirt, etc. I usually get sweatclothes from my sister every year anyway, so I'd rather have the CHERUBS ones.

We'll be adding a lot of new designs to the items this year!

Tammy Pettus-Kopacz
09-24-2007, 11:49 AM
I bought a hoodie sweatshirt 2 years ago. It's held up very well. I'm so proud to wear it.

KimberlySwitzer
09-26-2007, 07:19 PM
I just got a bumpersticker and I love it. I couldnt decide what I wanted to get, there was so much to choose from so I decided to get something that the people who drive on my butt can read :lol:

Michelle Long
09-27-2007, 11:34 AM
I bought a CHERUBS hoodie sweatshirt and a baseball jersey. I needed to exchange the size and they were great about it. Everything arrived quickly and looks and feels great!

Corin Nava
09-27-2007, 05:24 PM
I haven't bought anything yet but I just looked at everything and I know what most of my family is getting this year for christmas :) I love all the different Cherubs!

KimberlyRichards
09-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Can anyone tell me about the bumber stickers? Are they removeable
or true bumber stickers that are hard to remove? I would like one but
my car is leased, I would need someting that could come off.

Thanks,
Kim

Tammy Pettus-Kopacz
09-28-2007, 10:27 AM
I would love to have a car magnet as well as a sticker. My sticker is getting a bit weathered.

DanielleKessner
10-04-2007, 06:28 AM
I just got my "Alyssa" cup in the mail today (along with a mouse pad). I ordered it about a week ago and it came all the way to Australia without breaking. The cherub graphic on it is the cherub named after my little girl Alyssa. So I will call it my Alyssa cup. Now to decide if I will keep it at home to use of take it to work to use - decisions! :lol:

karahess
10-04-2007, 09:24 AM
I purchased the "I'm a CHERUB" onesie. The process was easy and the website was good. I'm not very happy with the quality of the print, though. After 2 washings, the logo became very faded.

Kara Hess

Corin Nava
10-15-2007, 12:21 PM
I just recieved my order today, It came in a lot quicker than I thought it would! Everything looked great. I bought a tote bag and some coasters with the Gabriel Cherub on it. They all look great!

KimberlyRichards
10-16-2007, 11:45 AM
So, I ordered some items from Cafepress. I'm hoping to get them
before Saturday. UofM has a Walk to Remember for pregnancy and
infant loss awareness and I'm hoping to wear some of my new
Cherubs items there!!!!

Kim