PDA

View Full Version : Uploading Photos

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-24-2007, 01:12 PM
By posting photos of your cherubs and families, you give hope to other CDH parents not quite so far down on the path.

If you attended and took photos at conferences and get-togethers, please upload your photos into those albums.

We need drawings for the holiday cards this year! And for other fundraising items.

We need models! If you purchased clothing from our cafepress site, please upload a photo.

KimberlyRichards
09-30-2007, 08:10 AM
Hi all! I am trying to upload photo to the site. It says my file size if to
large or corrupt. Can anyone give me an idea as to what I should do!
I'm not very computer savvy:)!!!!!

Thanks,
Kim

Amy Rademaker
09-30-2007, 12:39 PM
There is a data setting or something that needs changed to allow larger pictures - Dawn is aware of it. Until then, I had to make my photos be 168 x 168 pixels. I did this by using a photo editing program that allows me to save my picture as a custom size. My software came with my printer/scanner. You may also have a program that came with your digital camera that will do this. Email me your photos, and I can make them smaller for you and email them back so you can upload them. I'm still learning....

georgiagebow
10-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Hi, i have been trying to upload photos into a personal album, and just the surviving cherub album...but everytime itsays i cannot do it b/c my pics are to large or corrupted? i tried to re size them but they were all messed up and blurry? does anyone know how I can fix this? thanks!!

Georgia

georgiagebow
10-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Ok, sorry, just new to this forum thing..i see someone already asked that same question so i will read the responces below!
Sorry!!

georgia

Dawn Torrence Ireland
10-01-2007, 11:41 AM
I just posted more photo info here http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/viewtopic.php?p=1044#1044