PDA

View Full Version : Member Calendar

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Our calendar is having issues and the programmer is working on it so please be patient with us. It seems the birthdays of our cherubs in heaven are not showing.

Memorials and birthdays of survivors are showing IF you gave publishing permission on your membership form/profile. Make sure to give permission on your profile if you want your cherub listed! :)

Make sure to have your cherub's dates listed on your profile also. You must also use the USA dating system, which means month before day. 2007-10-01 for today for example.

And we encourage you all to click on the names and wish the kids Happy Birthday or to give support to grieving parents on special days.

Kristin
11-01-2007, 11:45 AM
I have checked my profile. Where do I give permission to list my cherub on the calendar? I'm not finding it. Thank you.

Amy Rademaker
11-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Kristin, it is located in your profile near the bottom. It is just a yes or no circle to mark.

Kristin
11-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks Amy. BTW, I'm Kristin's husband Tim. It's nice to meet you.

KimberlyRichards
12-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Dawn,

Just an FYI. I have been finding quite a few mistakes on the
calendar. Just thought I would let you know!!

Kim richards

Dawn Torrence Ireland
12-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I have to go in and fix all the dates of everyone who entered them wrong. Going to take a looooong time to do them all so bear with me.

Everyone can help if you make sure your own dates are correct! :)

MarieBrown
01-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi Dawn
I also was trying to add Alan's name to calender, but dont know what I am doing wrong, Sorry I am not that great on pc, its taking me time to get round site

CarrieDaniels
01-09-2008, 01:54 PM
LaneyKate's birthday is on the calender, but when you scroll over her name it says her birthday but also says she passes 00-00-0000. what's up with that?

Amy Rademaker
01-09-2008, 02:36 PM
These are all date errors in the formating. I'll take a look at each and see if I can get it corrected. I'm just a volunteer learning this whole database thing too.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-09-2008, 03:51 PM
We're working on it, but we have over 1000 members with the wrong date format that we have to go in and fix by hand. To say it's a tedious is an understatement.

To add your child's name to the calendar, you just have to go to your profile and make sure you give publishing permission (check the yes box).

Also make sure your child is categorized correctly for the calender (survivor, non-survivor or due).

And make sure to have the date format correct - YYYY-MM-DD

If you've done all those things and it's still not working correctly, please let us know.

And please be patient... we've got this and a ton of other projects we're working on at the same time so we'll get it done, it will just take a little time! :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
06-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Remember everyone, you MUST use the correct date format of YYYY-MM-DD and give publishing permission for your cherub's name to appear on the calendar!

claireevans
06-26-2009, 05:28 AM
Dawn i would like Connie to be on the calender i give my permission for her to be on it,and i did the date in the correct format.