PDA

View Full Version : Searching On-Line and Holiday Shopping - Use Goodsearch.com!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
10-18-2007, 12:13 PM
We've been getting so many searches through goodsearch.com for people to find CHERUBS that I had to see what it was about and this is an excellent fundraising company!

Every time you search through goodsearch.com a small amount of money is donated to CHERUBS. Every time you buy a product through a company found on the search, they donate even more money. Most major stores are listed, included Gap, Target, Best Buy, etc.

To use this site you simply put CHERUBS under "WHO DO YOU GOODSEARCH FOR?" and search just like you would through Yahoo or Google or any other search engine.

It does not cost you anything to search!

As the holidays approach us and so many of us will be buying items on-line, please make sure to use goodsearch.com to benefit CHERUBS and please pass this info along to your family and friends as well!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
10-18-2007, 12:22 PM
You can also download their toolbar here http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbars.aspx and put CHERUBS under My Charity

KimberlyRichards
10-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Sounds great!! I will definitely check it out!!!

Kim

Dawn Torrence Ireland
10-23-2007, 08:59 AM
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm starting to like it better than Yahoo and Google actually.

Tammy Pettus-Kopacz
10-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Dawn, did you know that there is a fundraiser online called, Visit Our Mall.com. there are hundreds a known named brand stores like target and staples. Best of all it's free. Here's a link to check it out.
http://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/products/mall-fundraiser/

Dawn Torrence Ireland
10-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Great! I'll check that out. Thanks, Tammy!

AmyMiles
01-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Change your homepage to raise money for CHERUBS by simply using a search engine. I saw this post in the past and didn't think anything of it. But now I use and don't know why anyone else wouldn't want to use it. It is such an easy way to raise money for CHERUbS.

The more people that use it the more money we raise to help families!