PDA

View Full Version : Problems Staying Signed In

Corin Nava
11-01-2007, 01:09 PM
On my MIL's computer when you sign in to the Cherubs website and try to go to a different page it asks you to sign in again each time you go to a new post/page. I have heard a few other people are also having this problem-any ideas of why this happens, or how to fix it.

Barbara and KevinWagner
11-01-2007, 01:53 PM
I just keep having to change my password. Not sure why.....8-( I have a hard enough time remebering it! LOL

karahess
11-01-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm ok with the password and I don't have to re login with each page I go to. What I do wish is that I could stay logged in longer. If I have to take 10 minutes of a break from the website to help children, I'll come back and I'll have to log in again.

KimberlyRichards
11-01-2007, 06:46 PM
I have troubel logging in some times. It will say that my user name
or password are invalid. I can see that if it happened sometimes I
could be entering the wrong info. But It'll say it 3 or 4 times and
then I have to enter in a code. The Codes are sometimes hard to
decifer. It has ask me to change my password, too. I changed it
once. But it is already again asking me to change it.

Kim Richards

Barbara and KevinWagner
11-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Thant is the same problem that I am having Kim. I hate the little codes too as I have a realllly hard time seeing them! uugghh! I know that I was not typing the wrong stuff as I have it saved. 8-( I Think that it just want to keep us on our toes! LOL

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-01-2007, 07:03 PM
To stay logged in longer, make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser (Netscape, Explorer, Mozilla, AOL, etc). To do this, look under Tools / Settings / Preferences at the top of the browser window.

If it asks you to change your password, it seems to accept it better and longer if you change your password in your profile instead of the little window that pops up.

Also, older browsers seem to have a harder time with the site so maybe try to download updates.