PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10th Birthday to CHERUBS Web Site!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-15-2007, 01:56 PM
I happened to just notice that yesterday was the 10 year anniversary of CHERUBS web site. It has gone through many changes and our first one was rather cheesy, but look how far we've come! 0;-)

I can't believe that was 10 years ago. That's how I became a web designer - learning HTML code by hand long before there was software that made it much, much easier for beginners. Even Flash & Animation are simple to learn now with all the software that does the coding for you, but back then there was *nothing* to help us out but we did it within 6 months of getting on-line!

10 years ago.... wow, the time has flown by in some ways and dragged in others. The next 10 years will bring more awareness, more research and the cause and prevention of CDH! :birthday:

TaraHall
11-15-2007, 02:05 PM
You have done a fantastic job Dawn! Happy 10th online birthday CHERUBS!

Tara

StephanieOlivarez
11-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Dawn-You are an amazing women-who has helped so many families dealing with CDH.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart and I look forward to another 10 years of being apart of such a wonderful group.
Yeah for 10 years of Cherubs being online!!!!!!!

Elaine Moats
11-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Hooray 10 years!!!

I still remember CHERUBS first chat online boy was that EXCITING...almost as exciting as when I got the first letter from you when you started CHERUBS.

You have come a long way and keep up the GOOD WORK :)

LiseDill
12-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Congratulations dawn! Quite a feat....all from love! :-)