PDA

View Full Version : Fall 2007 Silver Lining Issue now out!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-16-2007, 06:40 PM
You can download our 2007 Fall issue of The Silver Lining newsletter on our web site in the downloads section or the newsletter section at:

http://www.cdhsupport.org/newsletter

It is in full color and 28 pages long, full of stories, news, info and much more. It will be mailed out in 2 weeks to those of you who are subscribers, requested to be on the mailing list (it's on your Profile/membership form) or who aren't on-line. It cost approximately $30 a year to print and mail 4 newsletter in the U.S. so if you can afford to subscribe or can print our newsletter yourself instead of being on the mailing list, please do so. :)

A huge thank you to our Newsletter Angel, Stephanie, who is helping us to cover printing costs in honor of her cherub Shelby Oliverez, to all of our volunteers, to Brenda Slavin for her article on Relationships, and to all the cherubs and families who contributed photos and stories. Thank you all!

Please feel free to print off several copies for family, friends and your cherub's doctor/hospital!
0:-)

Corin Nava
11-16-2007, 07:06 PM
The link isn't working to download the newsletter-gives an error message

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-16-2007, 07:12 PM
For some weird reason it won't let you download with the www in there. I just fixed the page. Here's the direct link -

http://cdhsupport.org/newsletter/f07silverlining.pdf

Corin Nava
11-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Thanks, it looks amazing!

CristaHavar
11-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Thankyou to all those who worked so hard to make this happen! The newsletter looks great!

Hugs from Germany,
Crista

StephanieOlivarez
11-17-2007, 04:31 PM
I LOVED the newsletter.
What a fantastic job!!!!

Corin Nava
12-31-2007, 12:21 PM
Did these ever get mailed out? I can't figure out if I am on the mailing list or not-but I haven't received one yet.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
12-31-2007, 04:17 PM
Posted on-line to save money instead. :) Will be mailing them out to non-internet members and those who subscribe beginning with next newsletter.

Corin, please send in photos of your fundraisers and packet party for the next newsletter. :)

Those of you who want to contribute articles, please send those in too. We especially need articles from the dads!

membership@cherubs-cdh.org

karahess
12-31-2007, 08:29 PM
What kind of articles are you looking for from the dads?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Mostly, what it's like to be a dad dealing with CDH. We want to give insight to the moms, plus let the other dads know that they aren't alone. Ideally, we'd love 2 articles - 1 from the dad of a survivor, 1 from a grieving dad.

StephanieOlivarez
01-01-2008, 03:24 PM
I am in for Shane sending in an article.
He is taking the girls sledding and I will get him on it.
We should send it to membership@cherubs-cdh.org right?
Like I said Shane will be on it in a couple of hours.
I also have a question- do you need a Newsletter Angel? How many times can you so that?

StephanieOlivarez
01-01-2008, 03:27 PM
I am so excited to see what Shane will write.
This will do us so good to let Shane get this out on paper.
Thanks for this opportunity.

KateC
01-09-2008, 08:14 PM
I made my husband write one and I emailed it. I was SO excited he said he would. He really needed that. :D

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-09-2008, 11:18 PM
He did a great job, Kate! Thank you!!!!

And that you Shane too!!!!

I'm so glad we'll have dad's writing in this issue! :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Ok, the next newsletter will be finished by next week. Please get in any articles, info, New arrivals, etc that you want listed in the newsletter! :) Send them to membership@cherubs-cdh.org

StephanieOlivarez
02-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Will you be putting information about the Rat Patrol ride for CHERUBS in this newsletter? I did not know if this is an option-or if an issue comes out before April? or even if this is something that would go into a newsletter.
Gosh-you sure are busy today Dawn!!!!