PDA

View Full Version : ATV Ride for CHERUBS

StephanieOlivarez
11-20-2007, 08:10 PM
I wanted to tell you all about a fundraiser my husband and the Founder of Rat Patrol want to do. Rat patrol is a group of men who ride ATV's.
In Attica, IN there is a place called the Bad Lands. It is this huge riding place.
They want to do a poker run, a mud boguh and a utility race. They are going down this week-end to discuss it with the owner. We are hoping that he will go for it.
If he does, were going to try for March. We will contact newspapers, local TV stations and magazines and any other media we can come up with.
If anyone has any suggestions- please let me know.
We would even do shirts.
I am so excited about this and just pray it flys with the Bad Lands owner. He will be getting the Member phamplet, a copy of the Newsletter and a Parents reference guide. This should get him to agree. What a way for the Bad Land to get media coverage, Rat Patrol to show they care- and for CHERUBS!!!!!!!!

karahess
11-20-2007, 08:16 PM
You go girl!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah!!!! WTG Shane and Rat Patrol!!!! I expect to see lots and lots of pictures!! :)

Thank you so much, Stephanie!!!

Corin Nava
11-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Sounds great Stephanie! I hope everything goes smoothly for you, can't wait to hear more!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-12-2008, 07:56 PM
ATV Ride page is up on our site

http://www.cdhsupport.org/events/atvrally.php

It will be updated as needed.

StephanieOlivarez
02-12-2008, 08:03 PM
LOVE IT!!!!!!
Thanks Dawn, it looks great!!!!!

Barbara and KevinWagner
04-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Is everyone doing a "keep the rain away from Steph" dance?!?! Ohhh Saturday is almost here!! I have my fingers crossedf and my feet dancing for you Steph!!

Damon andSharonknott
04-20-2008, 05:34 AM
Steph,

I have been thinking of you all weekend!!
I bet you guy's have had such a great weekend..
I can't wait to hear all the news and see photo's.

Shaz xxx

PennyCampsey
04-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Ok Steph you've been on all our minds, cant wait to hear all about it

DanielleGolding
04-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Can't wait to hear how it went Stephanie, I bet you all had a fantastic time!!!

KateC
04-22-2008, 08:03 PM
I am so glad the day was so well for you all!!!!!
You and Shane are the most AMAZING people!! The pictures are sp great! I love it all!!

PennyCampsey
04-24-2008, 09:25 PM
Ok, where are the pics??I'm missing them for some reason. we all know i'm lagging behind a bit here LOL

StephanieOlivarez
04-25-2008, 08:38 AM
Go to the album on this site and they are there!!!! Under ATM Ride for CHERUBS!!!It should say ATV--a typo!!!!lol
If you look under Cherubs conferences and get together---I describe the whole day!!!
Let me know what you think Penny?
I hope all is well with you girl!!!!!!!!!!