PDA

View Full Version : New CDH logo and awareness ribbon

StephanieOlivarez
11-26-2007, 12:55 PM
I just wanted to say I ordered the new CDH logo and awareness ribbon, shirts and sweatshirts. They look FANTASTIC!!!!!!
I also ordered the keepsake box with the new awareness logo and it's really beautiful.
So if you were thinking about ordering- do- you will love whatever you choose.

karahess
11-26-2007, 02:29 PM
My order should arrive anytime and I can hardly wait. I ordered up a bunch of magnets as little stocking stuffers for people. Great way to raise awareness!

I'm glad to hear the keepsake box is nice. I told Santa that I really want one; we shall see if he delivers.

Cafepress . . . . I'm becoming quite the addict. There is some really hilarious and twisted stuff on there. I love it!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-26-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm so glad they are turning out well, Stephanie! I plan on ordering a ton of the CDH logo stickers and magnets, as well as the ribbon magnets (which should be available this week). I'm giving them as stocking stuffers to all my family and friends. I hope to see them on the back of vehicles all NC and VA! :)

Amy Rademaker
11-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Ok, I'm having a hard time finding just the CDH magnetic ribbon for cars. Is it the rectangular magnet for $3.49??

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Yep, it's that one.

StephanieOlivarez
11-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Is this the new ribbon magnet?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-26-2007, 04:27 PM
No, that's the CDH logo magnet. The ribbon magnet should be available later this week.

Kristin Morrow
12-01-2007, 12:01 AM
I just wanted to say that I just placed my order for the car magnets and some clothing with the new awareness ribbon....and I can't wait to get my order in the mail!! We are giving our parents the ribbon magnets for their cars as gifts for christmas! thank you for having them made!!

Kristin