PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Logging In?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-28-2007, 05:32 PM
We're having trouble with passwords expiring every 60 days and pop ups that keep asking for new passwords. I have no idea to get it to not do that, the programmer is working on it. In the meantime, we can reset your password and take off the expiration date.

A few people have e-mailed us thinking they were banned. We wouldn't ban you for good behavior! :) If someone is banned they get a note that says that they are banned, not a password error message.

If you are having any password trouble or can't log in the site, please let us know! Any of us whose names are in red have access to the database to reset passwords. You can reach us at:

Dawn - membership@cherubs-cdh.org
Amy, our New Member Coordinator - nmc@cherubs-cdh.org
Danielle - dkessner@cherubs-cdh.org
Tara - thall@cherubs-cdh.org but she's database phobic so better to ask one of the rest of us!

admin - our programmer, so don't msg him 'cause he just does the coding stuff

TaraHall
11-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Database phobic? That is the understatement of the year! Didn't think I would read this did ya? ROFL!

Tara

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-29-2007, 10:15 AM
LOL

PennyCampsey
06-12-2008, 09:42 PM
the site keeps making me sign in a million times ! hasnt been doing that ..

Corin Nava
06-13-2008, 08:18 AM
Penny-I know that my MIL uses AOL and it makes her do it constantly. I think it has something to do with the Internet Explorer browser. Try using a different browser and see if it still does it. I use Mozilla Firefox and LOVE it, I never have any issues.
Not sure if thats the problem, but its the only thing I can think of.

PennyCampsey
06-13-2008, 01:02 PM
i'll try
and i'm trying to use photobucket but it's taking me a year to upload 1 photo LOL!