Stay Connected

Thread: Fredrica??????

Blog Entries

Fredrica??????

What is this email that came in through the Cherubs Yahoo group titled "Is frederica Your Friend? Please Respond!!" I don't know who Frederica is and I don't understand why it came in through Yahoo. I thought that was done with!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

??

ya i saw that too? i got an email w/ that name saying "are you in cherubs? it was kind of weird..i thought the yahoo listerv was all done w/ too..? weird??

Ladies, please do not respond and please do not open those emails. I did not receive one this time, but I do from time to time receive some that are in Greek characters! We are no longer using the Yahoo listservs, although someone will post there from time to time. Please continue to use the new forum on our site www.cdhsupport.org. If someone needs help logging on, please have them email: CMC052007@gmail.com and I will help them.

Thanks.

Thank you, Amy.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.