Stay Connected

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adopt A Cherub Program

Adopt A Cherub Program

Hi Everyone,

Please don't forget that we have over 100 cherub logo characters up for adoption! There is surely one that looks like your cherub!

You are welcome to use them *anywhere*. As your avatar here, on your facebook or myspace account, on your web site or blog - to download them and use them for address labels, scrapbooking, anything!

You can even name your cherub character too. Here's an example below:

Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

ok, slow me, how do we do this. I can add it to my blog on msn...now remember this is ME you're going to explain this to!

Me too!!! I will need the instructions for dummies, please

Hugs from Germany,
    Crista

Ok, I'll post the codes by Friday for you.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I also need help with this!!!!
    I tried to play with it and it took me back to the log in.
    This is a great idea for address labels.
    Can we name the CHERUBS after our child?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    That's funny, Steph; address labels was my first thought!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

This way we can pick out what our CHERUBS looks like and use it on ADDRESS LABELS!!!!!
    I am SO excited!!!!!!!
    I am hoping Dawn comes back and says we can name them with our childs name.
    Just the whole awareness thing ROCKS!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    There is an Adam, I believe. At least there is in the onesies from Cafepress. I've bought them before for Adam.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Blog Entries
    Awareness rocks . . . . . . . who needs that ole "Awareness Day". I think everything that we as a group have come up with over the past months is AWESOME!! I think we are by far making a louder statement! Good job, gang!!

Hats off to that!!!!!!
    Awareness for CDH is so important.
    Possibilites are ENDLESS!!!!!!