Dawn,

I have spent the last hour pouring over the videos. I replayed Shane's video 3 times with tears in my eyes. My little high-five buddy! I certainly miss him so much. I can just imagine if both Christopher and Shane were alive, what a blast they'd be having together. I'm sure Christopher would be teaching Shane all the "ropes" of being a teen smitten with his first crush on a girl, giving him advise on how to act at his first dance, working on cars together, and most definitely fishing and crabbing buddies. I'm sure that Christopher would have felt that Shane was more of a brother than his existing male cousins. I know that our boys are having a blast together in Heaven and have been ever since Christopher first welcomed him.

For those of you that aren't "old-timers" in CHERUBS, I was one of the few lucky and Blessed persons in CHERUBS to have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Shane. Not only at a few events that Dawn, Jeremy & Shane attended where a several other members met Shane, but I had them stay at my house a few times. Tara, Barb, and I threw an early 6th birthday for Shane at my house while Dawn, Jeremy & Shane were there - and they had no clue that we had just dreamt up the idea and gone behind their backs - right in front of them - and even baked a cake and decorated my dining room with party goods and presents! I honestly can't tell you who had more fun! I also spent a lot of time going to Dawn's house on weekends from VA to NC and helping Dawn with Local Board Meetings and also spending a lot of time learning all the ins and outs of running CHERUBS and countless hours of folding & stapling papers and stuffing folders or getting newsletters ready for mailing. During these weekends, Mr. Shane was always there, right in the middle of everything! That special little boy and I grew very close and I was always so excited to see him as he was to see me. Shane will always have a very special place in my heart and I am so honored to have met him and have him be my little "high-five" buddy!

Dawn, you did an absolutely amazing and phenominal job putting together his video. You also did such a superb job of putting together the slide show of the CDH Families! I swear, you are the most talented, resourceful, and dedicated person I have ever met in my life! I am always so amazed when you come up with a new idea and then execute it to perfection! You are one of the most unique people I have ever had the pleasure and honor of meeting, let alone being able to call you my friend!

There's only two small smidgen items that you might want to change on the video if you get a chance. I found that some of the written words went by just a little too quickly before I hade a chance to finish reading the message. And is there a way to update today's member numbers vs the numbers that are listed?

Overall, Dawn, once again you out did yourself and I'm so proud of you! I will definitely send out the link to the video to everyone I know - to spread the Awareness of CDH.

Love ya! xxoo Moi