Stay Connected

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2008 CHERUBS International Member Conference & Events!

Conference web site is up - http://www.cdhsupport.org/events/conference/

You can register on-line - please do so so we can get a estimate of how many are attending!

Only 3 more months.... is everyone getting excited yet? I can't wait to meet so many of you!!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

CHERUBS 2008 International Member Conference - Book Rooms Before April 30th Please!

If 15 families books their rooms before April 30th then CHERUBS will save $600 on the conference room.... since we have a shred of a shoestring budget for this conference it would really help us to be able to save this money! For booking information please visit our site at http://cdhsupport.org/events/conference/
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

How many rooms are booked so far?

I have said this on another post--but Dawn that Avatar is so BEAUTIFUL!!
    You look like an angel.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    Looks like one? She is one!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

DITTO...........

And I love her holding her favorite picture of Shane!

xxoo 0:>)
    {o/} ? /_?? Judi- Mommy to Jennifer Melissa- m/c 2-80 and Christopher Michael- 2-2-1989- left side CDH- born in Heerland- Holland- 1 repair w/dura- lived 19 hours. Buried in Milford- Connecticut. MD- VA- DC & CT State Representative. Mommy's and Mama's Guardian Angel and Inspiration! (Still trying to figure out the coding to put Christopher's Ribbon here also BUT IT'S NOT WORKING! SIGH & URGH!)

Yes-Kara you are right.
    Dawn IS AN ANGEL!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Awwwwww, you ladies are so awesome!!!!! Thank you so much, what a wonderful way to check into posts today. Crazy day here so this was a really nice surprise. Thank you.

Stephanie, I don't know how many rooms are books as of today, I need to check in with Felicia again.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I just called the hotel to book a room for my MIL Memaw and her mother!!! They are going to come and watch all four girls for the Angel ball!!!!Were bringing all four girls. This was Saturday--Shane and I can actually ENJOY ourselves and have TOTAL trust with Memaw. She's got the goods. I am looking even more forward to the Angel Ball now. Feeling NO WORRIES>
    I posted in another thread--should I register for all of them?
    We have 11 rooms--booked as of an hour ago!!!
    We need only 4 more!!!!
    BOOK YOUR ROOMS!!!!!!!!lol
    That will help so much with the conference room.

Yeah, Stephanie!!!!

I'm going to call Felicia and see what the total is. I think we may have squeaked over the limit! Say prayers! $600 is a lot of money... that's a newsletter printing. If we can save that just by booking the 15 rooms by deadline, it will be wonderful!

Ok, you old-timers.... guess what I found?!?!?! The old CHERUBS photo albums, the ones we took to conferences, etc. Back when we had just 700 members and weighs a TON! No more paper photo albums now, only videos and slide shows with 2300+ members! I had a page for each member, typed with photos..... how the heck did I have time to do all that back then? Anywho, I can't believe all the photos from conferences and get-togethers that I totally forgot about! I have to scan them, but so many, don't know when I'll find time. I'll bring it to the conference so you can look. Tons and tons of photos from the 2000 Conference, some from the VA ge-together that I forgot about. I forgot we had so many members there! Photos taken of some of us at Shane's memorial service in NC (not the funeral in VA... I still can't go through the photos from the funeral... but I know Judi took some photos of members there too). The Grieving Parents Get-together. Members getting together at Kluge... tons of photos from that and I wasn't even there. Judi, you must've sent these to me? Silly photos of Jeremy, Jeff, Kevin and Jim. Noah's Flood at DC, tons of photos from that. Shane's birthday party the members through for him after Noah's Flood (his last birthday party). I found a photo taken on the Rock'n Roller Coaster at MGM of Judi, Colette, me and Jeremy... don't remember that at all! Photos at Judi's house hanging out with members (and some former members). I totally forgot about most of this stuff.

An idea I'm going to work on with these photos.... if you have any photos of members with other members... events, just hanging out, anything, please either upload them to the photo album or send them to me. Judi and Tara - do you have any photos from the Soloman's trip?

I found video too from the 2000 Conference but it's dark and hard to hear and only the doctors speeches. Did anyone videotape that conference? If so, please, please send me a copy!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Dawn- I think that is great that you found all those photos!!
    That's a GREAT find!
    I can't wait to look at them.

I do hope that we made our limit for the hotel. The savings--would be great for us.