Stay Connected

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Personalized Graphics for CDH Awareness

Personalized Graphics for CDH Awareness

I've been not wanting to post this, but ok, I give up!

A certain unnamed organization is now offering personalized CDH graphics to members. CHERUBS has been offering our "Adopt A Cherub" program, which is pretty much the same thing, for over 4 years now.

Now, some of our members want the flat, personalized text graphics too and don't want to use the ones from the other organization because they want the cherubs / CHERUBS. Sooooo... ok, I give in.

*But* I can't create all these myself, I have a ton of graphic stuff to do for cafepress first, so we need a volunteer who can do this. Something simple, just add a logo character and some text to a block graphic for parents who want these. Do we have any graphic artists in the house?

Here is a rough draft one that I would use for Shane if I was going to do this (I'm not, I prefer it the other way)....

Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Well, I inserted that wrong! Here's a link to it...

http://cdhsupport.org/members/album_pic.php?pic_id=1015
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

One more try. I need a nap, I'm technically impaired today.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

what organization could possibly be responsible for stealing your info????

Adding our graphics to your site, blog, myspace, facebook...

Below are some images that you can add to your personal web site, blog, myspace, facebook, msn live page, e-mail, etc. Feel free to use them anywhere to help educate the public about CDH!

~~~~~ Our personalized CDH Awareness Ribbon Graphic ~~~~~

If you e-mail me your cherub's photo, name, and date(s) I will personalize a ribbon graphic for you. It may take up to a week, depending on how busy I am with CHERUBS and work but I will get it to you as soon as I can. These come in two sizes, the larger one below.

If you are handy with graphic software you can download the template at http://www.cdhsupport.org/graphics/C...nessribbon.psd

~~~~~~~ CDH Awareness Ribbon ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ CDH Awareness Sticker ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ Adopt A Cherub ~~~~~~~~

These can be personalized with any of the cherubs found at http://www.cdhsupport.org/web/adopt.php and you can change the name to anything you like as well.

I adopted my cherub, Timmy from CHERUBS to help raise awareness for Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia

~~~~~~~ Valentine's Day ~~~~~~~~

We'll have these for all the holidays soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can use *any* graphics from anywhere on our site without our permission as long as you link back to CHERUBS. You don't even have to say our name or give us credit - we just want to raise awareness!

Coding for all of these in the next post!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

~~~~~~~~~~ Our personalized CDH Awareness Ribbon Graphic coding ~~~~~~~~~

Coding is below if you already have one of the above ribbons. For a large ribbon copy and paste the following coding and change the name shane to your cherub's name:

Code for the large size is:

<center>

</center>

Code for the smaller size is:

<center>

</center>

~~~~~~~~~~~ CDH Awareness Ribbon coding ~~~~~~~~~~~

<center>

</center>

~~~~~~~~~~~ CDH Awareness Sticker coding ~~~~~~~~~~~

<center></center>

~~~~~~~~~~~ Adopt A Cherub coding ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can even name your cherub character too. Here's an example below under the dotted line. To use the character of your choice go to http://www.cdhsupport.org/web/adopt.php and find the cherub that you want to use. In the code below change the name adam to whatever name the cherub character is named on our site (all lower case - make sure to use the name of the character there, not the name you want it to have). To change the name of the cherub, edit the name Bobby in the coding below. You can also change "I adopted my cherub" to something like "I support CHERUBS in honor / memory of _______".

<center>

<font face="Arial,Helvetica"><font size=-1><a href="http://www.cdhsupport.org">I
    adopted my cherub, Bobby
    from CHERUBS to help raise awareness for
    Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia</a></font></font>
    </center>

~~~~~~~~~~~ Valentine coding ~~~~~~~~~~~

<center></center>

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Working on personalized graphics this afternoon. I try to work on them in batches as it's easier that way. So if any of you want one, please e-mail your photo and cherub's name and date(s) to me at membership@cherubs-cdh.org and I'll get those to you tonight! The more we post graphics like this all over the internet and e-mail, the more we raise awareness!!!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Ok, I know you know this question is coming?lol
    Did you get my email if Shelby for the ribbon? Shelby Grace Olivarez 7-10-06.
    Thanks Dawn for doing this!!!You are So right-the more we use these-the more awareness and THAT IS AWESOME!!!
    This whole ribbon with the picture is AWESOME!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Yes, received yours. I have the info and photos to do ribbons for the following:

Stephanie
    Tania
    Kate

All volunteers should be using these! hint, hint! And you can send them to family and friends to use as well!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Thanks!!!!!
    I know we should be using these in emails, everywhere, but it seems very confusing how to get them to these places! Is anyone else having trouble?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]