Stay Connected

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Angel Ball Dress Shopping

The Angel Ball will be a formal affair held at the Duke Gardens in NC.
    Date is July 26. Time- I believe 7:00.
    July 25th-is the International Conference-hotels and guest speakers are being worked on.
    Every member of CHERUBS is invited to all events that week-end.
    There will also be a Golf Outing and I believe that will take place Monday.
    If you look under 2008 International Conference posts-you will find all kinds of information.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I am going to look it up so I can give you the right place.
    It will be a wonderful week-end. A great chance to meet members of CHERUBS and enjoy their company.
    We are looking very forward to this event. It hasn't taken place in a long time-due to funds-so it will be extra special.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    I went out yesterday and ordered my dress for the ball. I know a lot of you are waiting till the very last minute so that you can hopefully lose the weight. Keep in mind that you can always buy a size big and have the dress altered down if you do lose weight. Time is of the essence and if you don't want to get hit with rush order fees you need to shop now.

I ordered yesterday and my dress is expected to be in the first week of July.

Happy Shopping!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

whoo hoo Kara!! Ok now give us the scoop......what did u buy?!?! Describe it please! LOL

Blog Entries
    A Jordan Couture dress. No that isn't me in the pic, but don't you think it resembles Dawn?

Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, the dress is full length and a chiffon fabric.

Oh Kara it is beautiful!! You are right it does like Dawn!

Resembles me? Oh you are far too kind. Maybe if I lost 20 lbs - I ate way too much in December and January!

I love that dress, Kara!!!! You are going to be a knock out!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Wow... that dress is gorgeous!! You'll look great in it!
    Cristin Mama to Graham- RCDH diagnosed at birth. ECMO x2 19 days total- left nephrectomy- two brain bleeds- developmental delays- profound hearing loss- still tube fed but learning to eat!! Mama to Dottie born 02/23/07 big fat healthy baby who LOVES her brother!! www.caringbridge.org/ma/grahamrussell http://cdhmomma.blogspot.com/

Kara-your dress in beautiful!!
    I have to agree--it sure does resemble Dawn!!!!!
    I intend to get on the dress shopping again this week!!! Wish me luck.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast