Stay Connected

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Videos of Cherubs ~ CHERUBS Is Now A YouTube Charity!!!

Videos of Cherubs ~ CHERUBS Is Now A YouTube Charity!!!

We have a great spokesgirl for CHERUBS now - Lise's beautiful daughter, Victoria, has done an info video for us. It's just great, she does such a good job! You can see it at YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WqQCN8lCCo

There are also several other videos there that we will be asking to use here on the site once I figure out how to do the embedding (should have it figured out by next week).

And..... CHERUBS is now a YouTube charity! I'll be setting up our branding graphics for there as well so now people can view CDH videos all linked through CHERUBS on YouTube to raise awareness! So let's get creative and post as many videos as possible!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

She's so cute huh???
    Did ya notice I TMed it????
    Rene is on there,too and looks wonderful. She is so beautiful

I saw Rene on there. She is beautiful. She's a model, isn't she? Hey Rene... we could use you too! The more people and families we get to submit videos, the better!

Now, we need to find a video expert who can put them all together for a documentary. Any experts here? I can figure out how to do it, but it will hard to find the time to do that and I don't want us to wait on me learning this.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Lise-please tell Victoria she did a fantastice job!!!!

Dawn-that is great news about CHERUBS being a youtube charity.
    I will be working on a video for youtube and I hope others will also.
    What a great idea for CHERUBS and CDH awareness.

I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I LOVE THE VIDEO!! I am working on mine, it takes awhile to get it right! I have never used youtube before? Once we post our video on there, how will you link them all together under CHERUBS?
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

I have no idea how we'll do that yet, Kate, but we'll figure it out!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I have to say, I LOVE my video, and it makes me cry every time I watch!! Unfortunately, I have never used YouTube. I know I can somehow post my video on there, but I will have to figure that out later. I have spent all day on this (My husband's gonna kill me LOL!) Here is the link to go see it!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Let me know if you like it!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Oh Kate, it's just beautiful and made me cry too! What a sweet little angel... just beautiful.

I doubt your husband will have a dry eye to be upset with you for doing this today.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Yes-Kate I loved the video as well. It also made me cry.
    What a great job you did.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Thanks. I think Kate, if you .......let's see, can I take that link and put it with mine? I have no idea if I can....
    But then how will it get to benefit Cherubs???