Stay Connected

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Videos of Cherubs ~ CHERUBS Is Now A YouTube Charity!!!

Kimberly- just watched your video. You did a great job.
    You guys are on the program with this video making stuff. THANKS!!!!

Kristin- I was wondering the same thing. Lise-thanks for saying what you did. Your right-people seeing both sides-the power in that is great.
    I am so lucky- Kate C is making a video for Shelby. I cannot wait to see how it turns out- if it is anything like hers-I'll cry every time I see it.
    She did such a great job-as all of you have that have done videos.
    I believe that people need to see both sides of CDH.
    So, Kristin- I can't wait to see yours.

I know you guys will keep us updated on your video making. Thanks for doing this.
    I know I repeat myself-but this is a very great idea and it will make such an impact!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I'm gonna get on my video here one of these nites!! thanks ladies for your input!!
    Kristin Morrow- mother of Landen James 9/18/07 (LCDH- diagnosed at 19 weeks in utero- CDH repair at 4 days old- chest tube due to secondary pneumothorax for 6 days- HFOV for 8 days- inhaled nitric oxide for 6 days- high flow nasal cannula oxygen for 14 days; battled drug withdrawl & an oral aversion- NICU stay 28 days) http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../cdhribbon.jpg

Lise, what a beautiful song!!!!

Tania, if you can wait a week, I'll try to burn them to CD since I should have most of them on my hard drive already, I think. I'll have to check.

Kimberly, your video is just beautiful. I love the song, who is that? Avril Lavigne (sp?)

I agree, we need both - survivors and non-survivors - there has to be hope with heartache. CDH affects babies in so many different ways and we need to show that. As many faces as we can.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

yes its "Slipped Away" By Avril Lavigne

And thanks It took me forever to finish it because I would start crying everytime I had to watch it to see if it was working out....
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

Kim I love your video! (I like some of the quotes too LOL)

If you guys need any help making that video, again I'm here!

Stephanie I just got all of Shelby's ADORABLE pictures. She's such a cutie!!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Thanks Kate!! A girl I met on another forum lost her son to a skeletal defect (OI, I dont remember what the O word is but the last is Imperfecta) and she sent me pages and pages of poems and quotes that she had found for her sons scrapbook and that people had sent her....thats where I got those from.
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

Kate I am happy you got the pictures.
    Thanks for saying Shelby is a cutie. She is our girl!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

LISE! I DID IT! I DID IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHGMMqLnbM

When you bring it up, you can see Victoria's beautiful face next to it! WooHoo!!

Her video has even changed a bit!!
    I joined that truemedia. I get 4 hours of video (I thinkit may be more) I can ever make different fonts and colors! Oh Steph, Shelby's is gonna be great!!

If you guys need any help with the viedoe making, let me know!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

I love the song...cold play right?
    Kate you are beautiful. I love the video...right next to Victoria! I love it! You did awsome!!!

Yeah Kate-you did do a great job!!!
    I just watched your video again and it was so cool to see Victoria right next to it!!!
    You guys have done a fantastic job getting CDH awareness out there!!!!
    Kate-I am feeling so excited about how you will do Shelby's video. Thank you.

I actually found the Cold Play CD at Walmart!!!! I was very excited.