Stay Connected

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Videos of Cherubs ~ CHERUBS Is Now A YouTube Charity!!!

Thanks everyone!! I got all of Shelby's pictures scanned this morning!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Kate- you are on the program today!!!!!!!!
    How long did it take you to scan the pictures?
    I'm getting SO excited!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

About an hour. I ran around getting some shopping done for Shannon's Bday, but I will be starting it. I downloaded Elvis Presley's Amazing Grace (Gospel) That's the only one I found. If after I finish and you do not like that version, we'll find a new one.
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Kate, are you doing a video for Steph?
    There is a version by Mark Harris that I love. He's Contemp. Christian and he could maybe be found on WowHits

What kinds of things did you buy today Kate?
    Did you like how Elvis sang Amazing Grace?
    The excitement of you making this video-is making me smile!

Lise- I would like to hear the version by Mark Harris. Can anyone get on this Wowhits?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I did like it, I don't know how to send you the songs so you could hear them?? I could try and find the song Lise was talking about, if you want.

I bought a cake and some parties supplies, her cake. Now, talk about ironic, I was buying her balloons that we will release and two cute ones, and there was a lady in checkout in front of me, buying for her baby shower, all I could do was cry. People must have thought I was nutty!

I need to know...

Ms. Shelby, What is your favorite color??

I'll make the text slides' font that color.

Oh Kate-who cares what people think. You know why you were crying and it is OK!!!! You were doing something that makes you feel better.

Ok, if you can find the song Lise was talking about that is great. But please don't make it hard on yourself. If it is easier to just find a version of Amazing Grace you like-I know I will like it to!

Shelby's favorite color is pink.
    Are you working on the video now?

Kinda sorta. I scanned the pictures and am downloading the 2nd song now. I am getting everything together to start. The hubby gets home in an hour. I have to start dinner. I try to make it look like I do stuff around the house, so when he gets home, he doesn't get mad that I've been on the computer most of the day LOL.

You have 4 girls right Steph? I want to send them bracelets when I return the pictures. You know that one picture of Shelby, she has an "Angel Bebe" outfit on. THAT IS THE SAME EXACT LOGO SHANNON HAD ON HER ONLY OUTFIT AT THE HOSPITAL. I think Shelby found a herself a gurdian angel

Okay - Mark Harris' was a corrupted audio file?? I couldn't download it. I did however find one by Leanne Rhymes? It is beautiful, but there is no music, just her singing. Elvis' has music? Leanne's is about a minute longer than Elvis'?
    Of the ones I downloaded, I only like those two. The other ones just don't fit, atleast to me they don't....