Stay Connected

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CHERUBS on Firstgiving! All members can fundraise on-line!

That ROCKS!!!!
    You could not be more right. It is a great way to make donating a more personnal experience.
    Do you know how many CHERUBS members have pages at Firstgiving?
    I think when the ride is over, I will do a different page!!!!Using the pictures from the ride.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

wow, that is great, i am going to check it out also, just hope it is not too complicated, not that smart at somethings. Working on getting a fundraiser going myself with iron-ons that you can iron onto a tee shirt with your cherub's picture and cdhsupport.org on it, been on the phone all day with different companies to see if they can donate supplies for us.
    nancy

Aunt Nancy--you will be able to figure it out!!!Let us know when you do, so we can check it out!!!
    The tee-shirt with iron ons of our CHERUBS pictures sounds really neat.
    Let us know how your phone calls went.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

If any of you have firstgiving pages for your cherubs, please post links to them! I'd like to add a list of them to our site.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.