Stay Connected

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS Camping Retreat

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's only a 2 1/2 hour hike for us. Quicker if we blow by the PA Staties. You gotta go real fast past them so they don't see you. Ha ha!

We're kind of toying with going to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum. Aaron has been begging us.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

That's a good idea! I love it there, I think you and I talked before about that. You know, they have the Dino exhibit up! I hear it's great!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

OH I CANT wait to go to the museum IN PA , I HEAR ITS AWESOME !
    we'll be up in AUG.

I love going!! They have so many wonderful things!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Dont they have a train or something ?
    have you ever been to parmani brothers? did i spell that right, my husband LOVES that place !! i know i didnt spell that right ....... argh

Blog Entries
    Oh heaven help all us women that have men who like that diner! UGH! Chuck saw it on the food network or something and just had to go there. We went to the original (I think) and what a smoke filled hole in the wall.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

LOL Scott literally foams at the mouth to go there everytime we are "home" .. YUCK .. sometimes I miss the trip, sometimes I appease him and go ..
    I DO LOVE SARRIS chocolate pretzles though .. . tried those ?? they are in BEST In THE WORLD!

Blog Entries
    I've never had Sarris candies. Milk allergy prevents me from those luxuries.

Blog Entries
    Kate-its about a 7 hour drive.... should be interesting. I am awful with directions and have never made a drive more than a couple hours by myself. Good thing I have a GPS thingy. I will probably still get lost-it will be an adventure!
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

GIRL .. IF YOUR GPS IS LIKE MINE YOU'LL END UP IN Colorado instead of PA ! LOL !