Stay Connected

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS Camping Retreat

What the heck, I just wrote a huge post and it did not show up! Now I have to remember what I wrote! I wonder if maybe it was under a different post by accident . . . hmmm . . . pregnancy brain stinks!

Penny there is a huge train at the museum, it is awesome! Primanti's like Kara said is a man place. They made those sandwiches for the steelworkers b/c they did not have time to eat. All that crapola on it, just is not good to me!

Kara - where's the moonshine thing at? I don't think I can drink that LOL! Have you ever had moonshine? Yuck! One sip and I am gone! Wow, I sound like a redneck!!

Cara- the campground is right off the highway, it should be easy to find. If you need help gimmie a call. GPS's are GREEAT! I am going to visit my sister for the first and probably last time until after we have our babies and we are taking our GPS!

Stephanie - you stay home! Shane's health is so much more important. I am just glad they can get him in fast and see what is going on! I will be praying! Hopefully next summer will be calm, and I know I will be able to travel a lot more!! We will miss you and will take pictures!

I keep getting knowcked off and have to sign back in - any idea what is up with that??
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

oh kate. that happened to me too. wirte the post and never shows up
    i think computers are like men, they only do what we tell them 1/2 the time LOL!
    what about SARRIS kate ??? YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    ok, so any rochester people ever hear of NICK TAHOES?
    THAT makes PRIMANI brothers look like the OLIVE GARDEN!

THAT's rochester, NY steph !

WV is beautifuL !! Look, i was in a hometown restaurant, an obvioulsy out of place person came in looking for a road none of us knew, he said it wasnt on his GPS .. I skickered b/c all I could think about was CORIN's story! I even had to tell a piece of it so I didnt look like a fool giggling at a stranger

I knwo Sarris is around, doesn't everyone have Sarris? I know all of our schools have Sarris candy sales, should I let you know next time LOL!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

GIRL !!
    are you kidding me i kill for sarris pretzles! we cannot get sarris anywhere down here, the inlaws bring 'em down everytime they come , it's a must!
    yeah, i'm sure I'd make someone top seller if they sold sarris at a fundraiser LOL!

LOL! I did not know that! I think I can just buy them at the stroe . . . LOL! Craving them?? I can send some!

dont think i wouldnt take you up on that if they wouldnt melt on the way !
    man, i crave them constantly! good thing they arent here, i'd be the size of a HOUSE

LOL!!! Well than next time your up, I'll buy you a bag!

OH YAY ! LOL
    i think we are heading up AUG 4th!