Stay Connected

Thread: Rat Patrol Ride for CHERUBS

Rat Patrol Ride for CHERUBS

I wanted to share with you that CHERUBS made ATV Rider Magazine.
    This was one of the magazines that did not respond to us. When we got the April Issue-there it was!!!!

It says(I am trying to figure out how to upload it):

Rat Patrol ATV Ride-Fundraiser for CHERUBS
    April 19
    Badlands Off-Road Park
    Attica, Indiana

I would have loved to see more about CHERUBS-it is a small write up-but it made a magazine that people all over the world read. This is exciting to me.
    People will wonder what CHERUBS is and will go to google and type in
    "Rat Patrol Ride For CHERUBS" and it will come up with the write up about this event and about CHERUBS.
    They may even look up CHERUBS and find out all about us!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

That is GREAT Stephanie!! WTG!!

Blog Entries
    Way to go Stephanie. I know the spot might seem somewhat insignificant, but it will put a question in folks minds and make them wonder. If they're like me, they'll go googling!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant.....
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

That was sucha great idea Stephanie!! I am so glad it turned out with great results for you!! If you buy a magazine, can you scan a the article??
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]