If you have the following, please get them in! membership@cherubs-cdh.org

- New Arrivals (cherubs and siblings)
- In Memory of
- Newsletter Sponsorships
- Stories
- Photos
- Articles
- New State / International Reps and On-Call Parents (you have to get your signed rules in so please fax them to meet the issue deadline!)
- Event Info

Please get them in by tomorrow at noon to make this issue! Thank you!!!

On another note - I've been bogged down with work stuff, the newsletter and event planning this week so I'm behind on posts and e-mail.

The good news is though, we have had over 75 local volunteers / sponsoring companies to come forward for our July events! This is wonderful - but a little overwhelming so I'm trying to sort it out. Please bear with me.

Shelly Evans and Stephanie Olivarez, our incredible Volunteer Coordination Dynamic Duo will be contacting all volunteers and those who want to volunteer. We have a ton of positions that need to be filled, lots of committees that need leaders, lots of positions who need work done and much more. As Stephanie has said "CHERUBS can only be as good as our volunteers!" and she is so incredibly right! Some positions can take less than an hour a month so please consider volunteering! We especially need someone with a lot of enthusiasm to start the Street Sign Campaign going! I expect to see all volunteers posting in the private volunteer forum.

About forum privacy... some of you have asked and I've heard rumors about our site privacy so let me lay those to rest. The only forums that are not private are our News and Awareness & Fundraising forums. Just those 2. You can log out to see if you can read any others. You must be logged in. The search engines can read some forums but only those that are not private. They may post a few words here or there on search engines - this is great, it brings more families to CHERUBS. But you must be a member to log in and read them. The private forums - you must have permission to even see that they exist. These are the Breath of Hope / Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness forum and the volunteer forums. No one without permission can see anything on those forums. The search engines still have some BoH posts in their engines from before they went private - but they are old and can't be read without membership. Also, CHERUBS does not give out or sell member information to anyone. Period. Never have, never will. So that's it. You are always safe here at CHERUBS.

I am still working on the personalized CDH ribbons, I will have those out by tomorrow!

Does anyone have the latest version of MS Publisher? If so, please e-mail me. I have a file I need to edit and I don't have that software and would be ever so grateful for some one to edit this for me.

If you are owed a t-shirt from volunteering or a contest - please e-mail me your size and color preference ASAP! We are starting to run out of some adult sizes so it's on a first come, first serve basis!

Plus, we have more logos in our cafepress shop just for the doctors and nurses who take care of our cherubs. Show your appreciation to them while also raising CDH awareness and promoting your favorite charity - which of course is CHERUBS, right? http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs

I will get caught up on all posts and e-mails by tomorrow!