Stay Connected

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: We have a conference hotel - you can now book your rooms!

Yeah- around her you have to order them to!!! But-I am like you Corin- I will be looking at the clearance and I think if it was meant to be---I will find the perfect dress and if I don't well.......I'll freak out no matter what!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    Ok, I'm in the middle of Amish/Mennonite country - that just ain't the kind of dress I'm gonna be wanting to wear. Ha ha! I've been searching our po'dunk thrift shops but so far I'm only finding the 1980's dresses. Places like Sears, Macy's, Dillards around here sell skanky little dresses. If I want something decent I'm gonna have to go to bridal shops or travel 2 hours.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Sounds very familar to where I live Kara!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

ok Ladies......PLEASE someone hurry and find a new diet!! I was wondering why I was gaining weight! LOL oh man........dress shopping?!?! YUCK!!! LOL

Your coming to the conference right Barb???? So you are in the same position we all are!!!
    Finding a dress!!!!! Shorts would be nice, huh, ladies!!!!lol

Ok, dress thread for dress and diet talk, I need to take this thread over to ask...

Who is planning on attending? How many in your family will be coming?

Who is planning on attending the Angel Ball? http://www.cdhsupport.org/events/angelball.php

Who is planning on participating in the Golf Tournament?
    http://www.cdhsupport.org/events/golf.php

We need a show of hands to get some idea of how many are planning to attend so that we can make sure to have enough food, etc.

I realize for some of us money is tight so please buddy up and carpool or share rooms (there is a sofa bed in each room, so that's 2 beds).

We want as many families as possible to attend!

And remember you *MUST* be a CHERUBS member to attend!!!!
    (this conference forum is public so I must state that)

Ok, show of hands please!!!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I am planning on attending the International conference with Shane, myself, Shelby and Caty(who Shelby is used to), as for the girls-it is un-decided. My mother may want them- so they don't miss Hello Kitty Dance Camp and yes I am dissapointed that they don't offer this camp for kids my age!!!!lol
    I will be attending the Angel Ball with Shane. I am hoping that Shelby will stay with Caty-even if for only a few hours.
    We do not golf- I think it will be a great event....but we will be heading home that Sunday.

Great, Stephanie!!! All the girls are more than welcome to attend if they don't want to do Hello Kitty Dance Camp (which, I admit, sounds pretty darn cool).

I will be at the Conference, along with my sister, Trisha, who is a nurse who is sitting for the kids. I'm trying to talk my mom into attending too but not sure she can handle the emotions of it so she probably won't attend.

Craig and I both will be at the Angel Ball and Golf Tournament, along with my other sister, Christie, who is volunteering at the golf tournament. I have several other family members who will probably attend the Angel Ball as well... I'm working hard to sell as many tickets as possible and that includes hitting up family! lol.

Angel Ball tickets and Golf Tournament registration will start on April 1st and you will be to purchase both from our site.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I am planning on attending with Shane and Logan......I will be attending the ball (hopefully with Kev.....) and I think that we will stay for the golf tourney.

Your family sounds wonderful Dawn.
    Trisha-I think it is wonderful that she is willing to sit for the kids! Thanks Trisha. It may be hard on your Mom. If she doesn't attend that is ok-she will be sending positive thoughts!
    I can't wait to meet Craig and Christie-they sound like great people!
    I hope it won't just be your family and Shane and I attending all these great events!!!lol