Stay Connected

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: We have a conference hotel - you can now book your rooms!

I'm guessing there will be about 75 to 100 members there. Definites so far are:

Me and Craig
    Stephanie and family
    Barbara and family
    Tara and family
    Corin and family
    Kara and family

Who else????

Once this newsletter hits postal mailboxes and e-mail then we'll get a much better idea who will be attending.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I think that no matter who attends----we will have a great time!! I would love to see ALL members attend. But times are hard, I understand that.
    It just will show that no matter what---we are a family that has been on this CDH journey and will only continue to support each other and other's who are not able to come to these great events- we are all in this together. Taking each step - together.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Amen, Stephanie, you are so right! And we will be videotaping it so that members who can't attend can still feel like they were there.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

you lot have me LOL
    good luck with dress hunting.
    xx
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Blog Entries
    Just face it, we're all going to look like giant marshmallows drifting across the dance floor!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Blog Entries
    We are planning on attending the Friday conference events and the Angel Ball. It's iffy as to the golf tournament. It's also iffy as to the Thursday evening meet and great. All depends on when Chuck can bug out of work.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Bite your tongue, Kara! I intend to look like an ice cycle... oh those are clear and not white. There is nothing skinny and white for this analogy! LOL.

Ok, back to a show of hands who is attending...

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    I'm coming! Its looking like it will be me, Nate, Jeanne (MIL), and Makayla. We will be there for the meet and greet, conference, and nate and I will be at the ball. I don't think we will be able to stay for the golf tournament.
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

Blog Entries
    I just had to post and tell you all I am almost in tears. I wish SO badly I could come
    Even if I would add to the 'giant marshmallows' in attendance! lol I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. One year I will be there. I had plane tickets in my hand one year and it got cancalled so I didn't end up coming over at all.

I have to go get some tissues now
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

Yeah, I get to meet Makayla and Jeanne too! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Nate again, Corin.

Danielle.... I feel the same way every year when you e-mail about the Aussie conference dates. And then when I was going to that wedding 2 years ago in Australia that got canceled (I don't think they ever got married).... we have the worst luck with traveling to each other's countries! So many events and conferences and I told Tara yesterday that I should just get a job for an airline so I can fly for free! lol. My mom wants to go to Australia so badly and I want to bring her with me a to a conference - but she won't fly. A month on a ship is not going to happen! lol. But some day I will get there and you will get here!!!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada