Stay Connected

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: We have a conference hotel - you can now book your rooms!

Thank you, Tara!!! Corin, can you post to the other list?

I finally figured out the video software I installed is messing with my mail software and slowing down the whole machine. Ugh, just when I finally got up enough nerve to start Shane's video. Bear with me until I fix this mail issue please! Stephanie, will have that list to you as soon as I can!

Southpoint Mall is where I go to the mall. It's cleaner, safer, nicer, etc. Just an idea!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Blog Entries
    You're welcome. I almost emailed you cussing but it seems all is ok now LOL. I went to go to another forum and had to log back in five hundred times and still couldn't get in so I just gave up and shut the computer down. Looks like I am back for now.

Tara
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

You wouldn't be the first person cussing at me today! LOL. Did you try the AOL info I sent you a few weeks ago? Seems everyone on AOL has issues with the site.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    Me? Follow directions? I thought I had already done that when we were trying to do that other thing before. I still have the email so I will try it. It is working fine right now though. How do I get my little ribbon thing so I can post it in my emails and in my signature line? You know I am computerly challenged LOL

Tara
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

Barb should've sent directions to you when she sent your ribbon.... oh, Barb? I'll look for them. I think they're posted here on the forum somewhere too.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    She probably did, again me and directions LOL. I probably have them saved. She is on a ship out in some exotic place right now isn't she? I told her I didn't like her anymore

Tara

Ohhhh, that's right, she is on a ship right now. Yeah, I'd gladly trade places with her right now too. lol.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    Ok I sent you an email but I found out what I need to do about the cookies. I did it but it said it was fixed thru Internet Explorer (which is what we did last time). I think I may just have to use IE when I log onto the site instead of regular AOL if it keeps happening.

Thanks! Now to find my email for my ribbon LOL. I only have 256