Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newsletter Mailing List & Returned Newsletters

I try and print mine too. So no need to print for me.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

How to 'deselect' newsletter mailing

Hi Everyone,

I think a lot of members had previously ticked the newsletter box when completing their membership application. This may even have been years ago! If you can help CHERUBS save HEAPS of money by printing your own newsletter or reading it electonic please go and check if you have this box ticked in your profile and change it to a no if possible. To find it scroll right towards the bottom of your profile. The relevant question is 4 questions ABOVE the Preferences section. If you still can't find it let me know via email kessam@tpg.com.au and I will go in and change it for you. It's easier for me to track via email than via the posts. But please try and find it yourself first so that I don't have to do hundreds
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

I unchecked mine.
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

I have also unchecked mine
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Thank you Danielle and everyone else who unchecked their boxes!!!! If you haven't done so, please do. Please don't make me go in there and do it for you... Danielle is right - a few or a dozen or a 100 or so "can you please..." do add up! And this is something you all can do yourselves. And it's soooooo appreciated!!!!

I just uploaded another version of the newsletter in the downloads section that prints 1 page at a time.

But if you want to make copies for hospitals, etc, I do suggest the other version that folds into the newsletter format.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Just a reminder! To save money, please uncheck your Newsletter Mailing List box in your Profile if you can read the newsletter on-line.

And please, please make sure your mailing address is up to date. We had about 50 newsletters returned with the last issue - that's an awful lot of wasted postage, ink and paper!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.