Stay Connected

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Fundraising & Awareness Ideas?

Kristin-you know Landen will catch up in weight.
    It is funny I got to buy her 12 month jeans today!!!!!I was super excited!!
    She can still fit in 9 month clothes and she is 19 months old.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Steph,
    LOL...
    Liam will be 5 very soon and is still wears 12 month/ 24 month jeans, shorts. He wears size 3 tops - alittle big.. but makes him look bulky. lol
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Blog Entries
    Holy crap you gals! Itty bitty children! Adam is 19 months old and wears a 3T shirt and 2T pants!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Someday Liam and Shelby will be in the right size!!!!!!!! If not, that's ok.
    I'll take small anyday.
    I can say that I tried on one pair of the pants and they were 18 months and did not fit!! That was exciting.
    Our children are Itty Bitty--just like Itty Bitty Blue (our cool van)--will Adam fit in the Itty Bitty Blue Kara??????Only kidding. lol
    It is So good to hear that Adam is wearing bigger clothes for his age. That makes me smile.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Kara,
    I'm smiling at Adam's weight.. YAH!!! I love to hear CDH can be fatties (I say this in a kind way)
    Liam will be lean all his life I think, unless he gets a beer belly like his Dad LOL
    Steph, when you mention the Itty Bitty Blue Van, I always think of a circus...lol...
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg