Stay Connected

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Awareness Idea

Awareness Idea

I am going to be making iron ons of your cherubs. I have to look more into this idea, but I am going to charge 5.00 per iron on. I have to figure out how to do this, but I talked with Dawn about it. The iron on will have a picture of your Cherub, and under it, the name of your cherub, plus the words CDH, and then this website. I will keep everyone up-to-date about this, I would like to start this April 1st, yeah I know april fools day. LOL Anyway, this is how it will work, most likely, you can send me your picture to my email, or mail me the picture, which I will post my address and my email address, I will make the transfer, and send it back to you after my payment is received, all money after expensives will go to this website as a donation to us all. All I ask is your replies on this idea, and I will get on it right away. I figured this will be a great way to get CDH awared out there, all you have to do is donate 5 dollars and buy your on t-shirt and send me the money and the picture, and I will do the rest.
    Aunt Nancy

Hi Nancy,

I absolutely LOVE your idea! I would be interested in getting a few iron-on transfers.

Can you email me your snail mail addy at my regular email please? It is JudiToth@aol.com.

Thanks and once again, wonderful idea! xxoo Moi
    {o/} ? /_?? Judi- Mommy to Jennifer Melissa- m/c 2-80 and Christopher Michael- 2-2-1989- left side CDH- born in Heerland- Holland- 1 repair w/dura- lived 19 hours. Buried in Milford- Connecticut. MD- VA- DC & CT State Representative. Mommy's and Mama's Guardian Angel and Inspiration! (Still trying to figure out the coding to put Christopher's Ribbon here also BUT IT'S NOT WORKING! SIGH & URGH!)

Nancy-I think that is a great idea. I would definitely like to have a couple of those. Just let me know how you want me to do things.
    Donna Easley mother of Alexander born 9-28-06 with RCDH ECMO 9 days- ASD- chronic lung disease- pulmonary hypertension- tracheomalacia- reflux- nissen- g-tube- trach and home vent since 6/2007 overall a happy and rotten 2 year old and little brother to Walker (5) http://www.totsites.com/tot/alexeasley http://webpages.charter.net/jtejctn/cdhsmall.jpeg

I WANT SOME! What a great idea Nancy!! Is there any way to make our ribbons in our signatures and such an iron on? That would be neat, too! I have no idea how to do sewing, ironing stuff so I am very interested in getting some!! We can iron them on CHERUBS bags (if you have one)!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Oh yea, can we send you this stuff now? Let us know!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

I'm interested too!
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

Me too!!! I'd love to get some!!!
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg

great, I have to get in touch with avery labels to see if they can send me the iron ons, I will work on it this week and let you all know next week, as soon as I know I will be getting the iron ons I will start taking orders, you send me your pictures and what you want on the iron on and I will take care of the rest. Just be patience with me. lol I haven't been feeling well and getting better.
    Love
    Aunt Nancy

That sounds fabulous! Thank you so much!!!
    Danielle - Lily's mum. Lily 31.07.07- Diagnosed at Birth - LCDH- Repair: 13 hours old- Ventilator: 5 days- NG tube: 7 days- Hospital: 16 days. Also mum to Ethan 21/06/05 http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nLilysmall.jpg

SO happy to hear that you are feeling better.
    I am very interested in this also.
    Can't wait to hear more about it and can't wait to send you a picture of Shelby.
    Like Kate asked--will you be able to do bags also? What a great idea!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]