Stay Connected

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Gift Baskets For the Angel Ball Auction

Blog Entries
    I was outbid on almost everything I wanted too! I tried bidding on the Aussie basket, the scrapbooking basket, the Willow Tree (yes I bid on my own-lol), and a bunch of the others. I didn't get any baskets O well. I did get a great piece of artwork and Nate won an autographed mini football helmet.
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

So who go our Aussie basket??? Steph?
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Yes, I think it was Stephanie who won that. I bid on it, kept seeing her name on the bid sheet.

Kate, I love the basket!! It matches my bedroom perfectly!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Blog Entries
    I totally wanted the black pearl necklace and earrings and was going to bid and bid and outbid on that but I was having such a good time that I forgot to bid. Chuck reminded me to go bid and when I walked in the door to do it the MC announced that bidding was closed. DRAT!

Always next year! Hey, I happen to have this beautiful dress that I need to reuse and I happen to have relatives in Raleigh so this is not out of the question.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

You and Chuck have to be here next year, Kara!

I agree, I have this dress and 3 others (my mom's and sisters) that I can wear and Craig bought his tux so he now owns it. Plan to get lots of use out of these clothes!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    We've also already purchased another weeks vacation to Myrtle Beach that we're taking sometime next summer. Makes sense to me take the vacation and then hit up the ball or vice versa! I'm planning on it!!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Kara, I hate to say this if you've booked it already but the Angel Ball will be in the fall next year. And the Golf Tournament in the Spring, Conference in the summer. I need at least 3 months between each event, never, ever doing all these events close together again!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

dont blame you at all dawn !!

Blog Entries
    That works, too!!! We bought the package and haven't picked a time yet. It has to be between January 2009 and January 2010. We can't actually call and reserve until this January. You just let me know when the ball is by that time, if possible and I'm gonna try my diddly darndest to make this happen!

I am still upset that the auctioneer guy outbid me on the Red Sox basket. AFTER the bidding was over and the sheets were pulled. No fair, my bid was last on the list. I willl get over it though.
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg