Stay Connected

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS Conference Web Site - Register for 2008's conference

Penny, I'll add you! Thank you!!!!!

Donna, we're only one state away, I hope you can make it somehow! I know with all of Alex's equipment it wouldn't be easy but you can't be at a safer place than a CDH conference!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

WILL SURELY DO I'm sure the site will be flooded with pics lOL
    we'll miss you !!!!

you are most welcome , Dawn

Blog Entries
    Hey Dawn-it looks like I am bringing down one more with me... do I register her separately or just let you know?
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

I'll just add her to your group, Corin. Thanks for letting me know!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Itty Bitty Blue is the van that we got!! I sent you a picture Penny!
    Didn't I? If not--go check in the CHERUBS album--there is a picture in there of Itty Bitty Blue!!!!!!

Now-I am thinking I should bring all the girls. I want them to play with Aaron and Adam and all the kids that will be there.
    Daw-do we have baysitters for the conference? HOw about for the Angel Ball? Or is that something we should have arranged?
    I am bringing a babysitter and I know she could handle all four. But with only one--it would make it easier.
    How far away is the hotel from the Angel Ball?
    If I can get that answered--I can go from there--maybe I should get Shane's mom to come!!!!!and forget the babysitter and she could do all the sitting--she was a nurse and could be taught to feed Shelby????
    I will talk to Shane--because Lexi our oldest--has said she wants to come, then of course her sisters want to come??????
    I really want us all to come--my mother won't come--not that she won't come--but she is having company that week and she hasn't seen them in forever.

I will talk with Shane and let you know. But I should do this before April 30th--to book another room for Memaw. I bet she would like to come--she is a member of CHERUBS!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

YEAH StepH you have told me .. the clown van as I know it!
    LOL
    I didnt know if it was the same van or not.

Blog Entries
    It's our mascot!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I really think the kids would LOVE to ride in this van!!!!!

Dawn--could I bring it and give the kids rides? I'll ask you first--then ask Shane if he would be interested in pulling it??

Our mascot!!!LOVE IT!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

LOL, I should beg Shane to let you paint CDH Awareness on it or something as you all drive through so many states. LOL. Rides... if the parents say it's ok, and you can convince Shane to pull it across 3 or 4 states, then you all go for it. Too cute! LOL

Babysitters... as of right now we have 3 possible nurses/sitters but none confirmed. For either event. The Angel Ball is about 15 minutes from the conference hotel.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada