Anyone up for a "CDH E-mail Awareness Campaign" ??

I recieve a lot of forwards and I keep getting an e-mail for an Autism Awareness. Now I have got it like 3 times. This last time I was like "Omigosh how many times am I going to get this thing . . ." Just as I was about to delete it, the light bulb in my brain turned on. If I can get that e-mail that many times, we should try it for CDH!!

I am going to start working on a heart string tugging e-mail. It is not going to be packed of information, I do not want to overload people's minds. Just enough that they need to know about CDH, how there is no cause and we need to prevent this from happening, along with a link to CHERUBS and probably our ribbon. Can someone tell me how to add a link on a picture? So they can just click on the picture and it will bring them to CHERUBS?

I am going to try to use some pictures, now if I have your permission, let me know. Do not be offended if I do not use them. I have ideas in my head, but I do not know if they can reach my fingers to actually work out.

If you would like to be included in the initial e-mail I send out, let me know!!! PM, Email or post your address.

What I am thinking is when I send the e-mail out, at the bottom, I will put In Memory of Shannon. When you recieve the e-mail, and you forward it, make sure to put In memory/In honor of and your cherub's name.

I will leave this post up for about a week maybe two, so then people can read it. In that time, I will start working on a gorgeous e-mail!! I will let everyone know before I send the e-mail out. Send it to everyone in your e-mail address! Make sure to tell family and friends to do the same when they get it!! Can you even imagine world wide how many people could get this e-mail?? I know a lot of people LOVE to do those forwards!!!

E-mail Awareness Campaign, here we come!!!