Stay Connected

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ECMO hospital list ????

I know that they have ECMO in Columbia SC and MUSC in Charleston. They have one at Emory in Atlanta also. Those were the choices we had with Baer.
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

Driscoll Children's Hospital in Corpus Christi, TX has ECMO, and amazing staff. Their PICU is fantastic, they're practically family.

It's truly some amazing people that work at these places

Childrens hospital of Philadelphia, has ECMO, and a CDH program. Very informative.
    Schneiders Childrens Hospital, New Hyde Park, NY
    Columbia Pres. NY
    Lynette and Keith Moloney Parents to : Ethan James(23 days) twin with LCDH-Our Snuggle Puppy Jack Walter - 3 yrs. old Luke James - 6 months old Ethans site: www.caringbridge.org/visit/twinbmoloney Ethans book on Shutterfly: http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...t2jFwwYgPmj3sO My space: www.myspace.com /Lynette Moloney

Peyton Manning's Children's Hospital at St. Vincent has ECMO. With a FANTASTIC staff. They were amazing when Shelby was on ECMO.

Riley Children's Hospital in Indianapolis also has ECMO. Have heard that the doctors there are great.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock, AR has ECMO. That's where Jack was.

Blog Entries
    Cincinnati Children's Hospital has ECMO and a dedicated CDH clinic. Rainbow Babies in Cleveland also has ECMO.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Blog Entries
    Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, OH has one with a wonderful staff (well almost twelve years ago anyway) . The three major children's hospitals in Ohio have one, Kara listed Cleveland and Cincinnati. Some hospitals may list ECMO but if you do a search you need to use Pediatric ECMO for your criteria as they may have it but just for adults.
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

That's neat you mention Columbus ... Cole's surgeon that did his repair moved from UVA to Childrens Hospital in Columbus. I think that's what it's called. I still keep in touch with him & send him pics, super nice man. Dr. Marc Michalsky.

Blog Entries
    Oh when did he move here? They have recently changed the name (in the last year) to Nationwide Children's Hospital. It is about 15 mins from us and that is where Brandon has had all his surgeries and did his NICU stint. His surgeon is Dr. Jon Groner. I am going to send him info on the conference to see if he is interested in attending. He has come to our Ohio picnics a couple of times.

Tara
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio