Stay Connected

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Who Wants to Go In on a Limo?

YUM cornbread

Blog Entries
    Love fried okra and fried bologna. I fry up about all my lunchmeat.

How about apple dumplings!!!!! I don't have a birthday cake, but have pretty much always had apple dumplings for my birthday!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Love Grits! Corin, Let Them Eat Cake! From now on your nick name is Marie Antionette! JK! I am a cake person, down with pie! I like a little coffee with my sugar too Kara! Step, where is Shane from? My students have picked at me for two days because the am I chase my coffee with sweet tea or diet DR. Pepper! Now than ain't right! Sorry if i offended the Pooh crew! especially since my nick name is lynniepooh!
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

Shane is from Geneva Alabama!!!!True Hilbilly town!!!!
    My dad grew up in the SAME town and I get all my southerness from my Dad. Shane has helped!!!
    Yeah--how cool is that - that Shane and my Dad grew up in the same SMALL town in Alabama!!!!!!
    It is a small world after all...............
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    And I grew up in Geneva, Ohio! How funny is that!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

That is funny!!!
    You and Shane will get along just fine Kara!!!
    How is Adam feeling today?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

YEAH>> HOW IS ADAM