Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have you booked your room for Conference yet?

Not such good news - we did not make the quota for the discount on the ball room.
    I know that maybe a lot of members won't be attending becasue of the gas prices. Which is such a shame.
    When will this madness stop??????
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

shoot
    i wish they'd still give a discount for the ball room .

yup we have booked our rooms, we have 2 rooms, one is for me for my wheelchair and my service dog, plus my sister is flying down from NY, she might stay with me or with kim and her family. We haven't gotten the tickets yet for the ball, because we were wondering if there are babysitters for the kids, if not my sister will stay with elijah and kim, brad and i will go to the ball, can evelyn and I take turns going to the ball? this way she can have some time there too and I can watch elijah.
    Aunt nancy

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure we will not be having sitters for the ball. The majority of those going have their own sitters.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.