Stay Connected

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shopping on Cafe express

Shopping on Cafe express

I went shopping tonight on cafe express .. it's your fault Kara LOL
    I should say THANK YOU Kara.
    If you really take the time to explore there, WOW amazing stuff.
    I LOVE the Let me tell you about CDH & Ask me about CDH ..
    I had no idea we had those !!! I ordered one for me and one for cole and a tote oh and note cards and yes conference tee's .
    I am really excited cant wait to get 'em Just wanted to let you all know about the other theme's the Let me tell you and Ask me
    I didnt know they are on there and you all may not either.
    What a conversation starter these will be !!

steph, did you get your ring

I love the "Ask me about CDH" shirts too! I have been meaning to order one but haven't had a chance. I wish there was a baby onesie that said, "Ask my Mom about CDH." I think it would be really cute! Braden would wear it proudly! Maybe it's my turn to go shopping...
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Blog Entries
    Keep the recommendations coming on what you'd like to see on the shirts.

I'd like to see one that says "Mother of a CDH survivor" and one that says "I'm a CDH survivor".
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

EXCELLENT! KARA ... I love that too,
    it's hard too b/c of BOYS .. I would love cole to have a Tee that says I'M a CDH survivor!
    Hmmmmm
    can cafe do that dawn?

Blog Entries
    Yes! Dawn creates what we want and gets it on to the Cafepress site. We can do this! Gotta be patient, though. First things first - we need to muddle through the conference and events.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

WE bought a bunch of ribbon buttons from cafe express and my teens and their friends love to wear them! It is a great way to spread awareness!
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

argh ...
    can i tell you that i placed my order on the 6th and it's still in production .. anxiety here
    LOL
    i will be peed if it's not here by conference time
    wonder where cafexpress is located ?

THATS a great idea LYNNE
    i bought the note cards!

My order is on it's way ..
    i'm so excited !! !