Stay Connected

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Conference Pictures - Just a Few

added more to the album .... check em out

Blog Entries
    Aaron and Taylor are a match made in Heaven! Aaron keeps talking and talking and talking about her and wants to know when he can see her again.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

At the ohio picnic!!!
    Taylor and Aaron shall meet again!!
    I told Taylor about seeing Aaron and all she can do is SMILE!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Did I loose my boyfriend to a younger girl Kara?
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Blog Entries
    NOPE!!!!!! Aaron might really, really like Taylor, but he's in love with you! He saw your baby shower picture and immediately blushed! I mention your name and he blushes. It's sooooo cute!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

LOL! He is such a cutie, I love him! You tell him I said hi!!! It was so cute when we were down at the lake and he told me he loved me!! I wish I had a recorder!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Awww how cute Kara!

penny, what album? I want to see!
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

the conference 2008 album

Thanks, I saw it. Butsomehow I cannot make the image larger. I click on the small version and nothing happens...
    Fer Mom to Ana (29-11-2001) Mom to Juan Pablo (1-6-2007) born with a right sided diaphragm eventration- a rare type of CDH- severe reflux and speech delayed with signs of autism Juan Pablo- a Tribute to Life at http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQAqMoTaiQ Our family blog at www.arcephoto.blogspot.com (if you want to visit- email me at maferarceamare@gmail.com so I can send you an invite)

Aaron has a crush on Kate???? Awwwwwwwww, that is sooooo adorable!!!! And he's such a cutie too. Kara and Chuck are going to be pulling the girls away from him. From Adam too.

If there is ever a CHERUBS wedding... it has to be at a conference so we can all be there!!! I have a feeling, someday, that will happen.

Speaking of weddings and adult cherubs and such.... has anyone heard from Brooke????
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.