Stay Connected

Thread: Donation Help..

Donation Help..

So my mom was trying to make a donation today in memory of Asher, but when she got to the paypal page there wasnt anywhere to put his name. I know when I made my donation (too long ago, I need to get some extra cash and do another one!!) that there was a space to choose memory of or in honor of... now there's not. Am I missing something important or does that not happen anymore?
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

Yes, the site's changed a bit. But when she checks out she should be able to post a note before submitting. If not, tell her to send me an e-mail with her name and that it's in memory of Asher so that I'll know that's her donation.

I'm going to work on the site next week so that donations (and other things) are easier.

Alright I will let her know thanks
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage