Stay Connected

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: CONFERENCE FRIENSHIPS

we are leaving tomorrow steph , i'll have to check with scott to see what the schedule is ... LOL you know men !NO OFFENSE SHANE!

Pen,
    Make sure you rub Kate's belly for me!
    Have a good time...
    hugs
    xx
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

I am going to read about your interview!!!!
    I know you rocked girl.
    You have my cell number right???????

I will be rubbing KAte's belly for you to Shaz!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

no steph I dont have your ###
    PM it to me please !

Will do Penny.
    We just arrived at the Four Seasons and OMG the hills were insane!!!!!!
    Here is my cell#574-551-5610.
    I am not sure how long this connection will last.
    Here is Shane's 574-371-7310.
    Can't wait to see you guys.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]