Stay Connected

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Our WONDERFUL Conference / Angel Ball / Golf Tourny Weekend!

I already told TARA we have to find a way to make it out there! there is NO way I could miss meeting all of you Aussie's if you are in the US .. i'd kick myself forever !

We need a caravan to go out there! One of these years we'll convince an RV company to donate an RV with CDH AWARENESS PAINTED ALL OVER IT and drive it across country!!! When gas isn't so expensive. Anyone know an RV company or owner who would donate?

Photos - I need photos!!!! I need group photos from the conference and photos of the guest speakers. I also need photos from the Angel Ball. Need these for the newsletter, sites, next year's promo's, etc for the event planners and marketing company (which btw, are all volunteers!). Please e-mail me photos at events@cherubs-cdh.org or upload them to the album here. I know Corin is putting together CDs but I need these ASAP. Thanks!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

We need a caravan to go out there! One of these years we'll convince an RV company to donate an RV with CDH AWARENESS PAINTED ALL OVER IT and drive it across country!!! When gas isn't so expensive. Anyone know an RV company or owner who would donate?

Photos - I need photos!!!! I need group photos from the conference and photos of the guest speakers. I also need photos from the Angel Ball. Need these for the newsletter, sites, next year's promo's, etc for the event planners and marketing company (which btw, are all volunteers!). Please e-mail me photos at events@cherubs-cdh.org or upload them to the album here. I know Corin is putting together CDs but I need these ASAP. Thanks!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Dawn--I know that you got my picture DVD--did it help?

Shane and I were talking and he said WHERE EVER the next conference was--we WILL be there!! Now you are all my witnesses!!!!!
    Because he wants to dance with Shaz and Brenda!!!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

HUGE help, Steph, thank you!!!!!

I got the other photographers photos and the videographer's video of the golf tourney all in today. TONS of great photos! Going to take me forever to get them all on the sites but I'm determined to get it done by tomorrow!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

We got a great big convoy truckin' all over the land!
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

Dawn--was there any pictures of Shane and I dancing?
    How do we get copies if we like them?
    Can we get copies of the DVD's or will you send them to Corin and then we get copies????
    Here are a bunch of questions----today is the day Dawn!!!
    Get ready!!!! lol
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

LOL, Steph, I still owe you an e-mail with questions you asked - I gotta find it, my inbox is a MESS right now! lol.

I'm going to mail Corin the CDs by this weekend (originals, not copies so please send them back, Corin - I'll include a SASE). Corin can add them to the others.

We'll be selling portraits as a mini-fundraiser like we posted on the Angel Ball site and brochure. I've been adding them to cafepress also all week. Prints start at just $5.00 (we only get 1 penny on those but that's ok!). But you'll have the CDs to print photos yourselves too. Just PLEASE do not post or reproduce the ones the photographers did for any other use that just printing them for yourselves. Copyrights and all that - plus they did this out of the goodness of their hearts so let's respect their work. This means if you post them to myspace, facebook, etc - give them credit!

I'll have them up on the site by tomorrow. Your photos too, Steph. I am getting so many e-mails and calls from the vendors and guests wanting photos... so glad these are finally here! lol.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    No problem Dawn-I will send it back as soon as I copy it. Let me know when you send it out so I can keep an eye on the mail.

Steph-you better make it out there next year It wouldn't be the same without you. I am determined to make it no matter what-although I will probably be coming alone for $ reasons.
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

We are 20 minutes from the house...so questions will have to wait until tomorrow or Saturday.
    Crunch time when I get home--leaving tomorrow at 11am.
    I am bringing my laptop with.
    So your off the hook Dawn--for at least today! lol

I can't wait to see the pictures and knowing we can buy as many as we want for our personnal albums ROCKS!!!!!

You never answered the question of the day Dawn--is there any pictures of Shane and I dancing??????????????? lol