Stay Connected

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Conference Weekend Photo Swap

Tara--it sounds like the over-all appointment went well.
    How do you feel about it all?
    OVERALL looked good--I think that is GREAT!!!!!!

Corin-you will do such a great job with the DVD. I can't wait to see it all together.

Dawn--you need to try and come...so you can actually RELAX!!!!!!!You deserve it!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    I feel it went well. It is nice to have them now that are short and sweet. Plus I have both the surgeon and his ped's email address and they are great about emailing me back right away. So if I ever feel anything is wrong (like with his chest the other day I sent him a picture LOL) I just email him/them and they get right back to me.

I am not concerned with the weight. The child eats, has actually been eating better the last few days (always on again off again) so that will always be an issue. We opened up the Wii Fit today and he is playing that and his BMI is low and it of course said he is underweight LOL. Hopefully he doesn't lose weight playing this! I haven't started it yet but the yoga and hoola hoop look pretty cool
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

Blog Entries
    Tara-good to hear that Brandon's appointment went well! I want the Wii-it looks very addicting!

Dawn-how long of a drive is it for you?
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

We have heard Wii is AWESOME!!!
    Let us know how you like it!!!

You Tara--make me smile everytime you post. Your positive attitude is AWESOME and you have helped me more than you will ever know.
    THANKS GIRL!!!!

I can't wait to see all at the Ohio picnic.
    I think I will have serious issues after the picnic is over!!!
    When are we doing something again???
    WE can't wait until the conference!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    LOL Steph. Glad I can keep you positive! The Wii is addicting. I am trying to stay away from it or I would be up all night. I really like Mario Cart racing, you can bump the other cars out of your way. Gotta remember when I really drive that I can't do that LOL. I am anxious to try the Fit Board. It has skiing, yogo, strength training, hoola hoop, and other games. It also keeps track of all your stats (you put in height and weight and it measures your balance). It is really cool.

Well you can count on the Ohio picnic every year. Dawn, is this our 9th or 10th year? I can't wait to see you all again!
    Mom to Brandon 7/17/96 LCDH repaired six times- ECMO seven days- nissen and g-tube at three weeks- g-tube removed at five years- slight scoliosis Also Co-Rep for the State of Ohio

LOL, Stephanie. We need to get more Reps to hold events. We really need events in TX and around South Dakota and more in the middle of the states. Really need to follow up on that RV tour around the country idea. LOL.

Corin, it's about 10 to 12 hours drive to Columbus for me - lots of mountains. I think - been a few years since I drove up there. Tara, how long did it take you guys?

Steph, are you home yet for a while? When do the girls go back to school?
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I am going to be home in like 20 minutes!!YEAH!!!!!
    The girls go back to school August 15th.
    I am only going away for the week-end. Will have my laptop with me.

Dawn---I am thinking a phone call sometime soon is needed!!!

Tara---Brandons appt sounded like it went well! Yeah! The good appt's are finally starting to catch up to the bad ones huh?!?

Oh I am soooo asking for a Wii for x-mas.......LOL Hopefully Kev will give in....he didn't last year! darn it! I keep telling him that it would be a great thing for my diabetes! ROFL He is not buying that theory....he says that I will end up dropping my sugar from playing too much! LOL

Only 2 more weeks till the picnic! YEAH!!

Call me anytime, Steph! Call the office number - my cell is being a royal PITB, the battery keeps dying on me, gotta get to Raleigh to go buy a new one sometime next week.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Blog Entries
    It took us about 8 hrs to the conference. Hey the mountains are fun LOL Didn't see any cops so I was cruising on the way there. Jeff drove back and I tried to sleep but the boys weren't getting along!

Oh yea Barb, it is much better now that we can go in and get out. I love our surgeon but so glad we only have to go once a year. We were talking about how it used to be three times a week. Big difference.

Ok I just checked somethings out and since Sept 19th he has gained 7 lbs and grew 3 inches. That was when he last saw the ped so I will compare all that when we see her again. I can't find my info yet when we last saw surgeon. Anyway he has grown